Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mother's Day Coupon Book and TPT Sale May 6-8

I just uploaded my Mother's Day coupon book to TPT for just $1! It is a simple, cheap, and thoughtful gift that any mom will love!


They are so easy to make, and the kids love the fact that they actually get to make something to give to their mom (or special motherly figure!).


Also, I am having a TPT sale for TPT's Teacher Appreciation Week from May 6-8! You can get products from my store for 28% off!

Happy shopping!
Sarah

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love all your ideas! I'm your newest follower :)

Cupcake said...

Very cute coupon book!! Thanks for visiting me :) Now following! :)
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Stacy said...

What a cute idea for Mother's Day. I found your blog through a comment you left on the blog hop. I'm your newest follower, I would love you to swing by my blog if you have a chance.
Stacy

simpsonsuperstars

 
Pin It button on image hover