Monday, August 11, 2014

Peek at my Week 8/12

The time is here!! Tomorrow is the first day of school and I cannot wait to see my little kinder babies! 

They are so excited and happy to be at school that it makes my exhaustion in getting it all ready totally worth it!

I'm linking up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a Peek at my Week for my first week of school. We have a 4 full-day week (I know WHAT??)! So we are just going to do the best we can to truck on through but I know they are going to be so tired!


I try to start curriculum as soon as possible, to not only maximize our time together, but to also get kiddos acclimated to our routines/schedules as fast as possible!!

You can grab a copy of my lesson plans here!



I used a lot of practices from Whole Brain Teaching last year, and am definitely going to be using them even more this year. After meeting my kiddos at screening, I know that I have a loud, active crew and we will need to be engaged as much as possible.

But as you can see, pretty much starting Wednesday, we are into our curriculum! Obviously we'll adjust if necessary :)

Good luck to everyone else starting this week!

AHHH!




No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover