I am linking up with Blog Hopper for Teacher Week. Today I am listing all of my teacher must-haves!
I absolutely have to have:
1. My Diet Coke! I used to drink a 44 oz. Diet Coke every morning! (This was when I was right next to the bathroom!) I'm only a fan of the fatty Starbucks drinks, so I stick to my can of Diet Coke in the morning instead of coffee.
2. My Papermate Flair pens. These are AMAZING! I am an organizational freak and color code everything, and I use these things like crazy! I usually only have to replace them once a year, which is a long time for how often I use them!
3. My camera. It's nothing fancy, but I tak pictures all the time! I love to make social stories for my kiddos to practice routines :)
4. My electric wax tart burner. Long and drawn out name for something that is not a flame, yet makes my room smell good! I keep it at a part of my desk that the kiddos are not allowed into, and my room smells wonderful all year round, even on shoes off afternoons :)
5. My lesson planner! I am lucky enough to have a team to plan with, but I like to write everything down to make sure I know what I'm responsible for teaching my kiddos!
If you would like to link up and tell everyone about your teacher must haves, hop on over to Blog Hoppin'.
That's all for now! I am writing a nice long post about my first two weeks of second grade this weekend. I seriously have no time this week. Getting hired at a new school 4 days before school starts leaves a lot of paperwork to be done really quickly!
Have a nice week!