Sunday, December 2, 2012

What did you buy?


I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' to share what I purchased during the Cyber Sale on TPT!

Since I am now a second grade teacher, I need some second grade materials :) So if I could, I would buy everything in Amy Lemon's store! Her stuff is so great.

I got her Strengthen Your Sentences pack. It has tons of cute ideas to teach students about correct sentence structure. It's perfect for my few little friends that are still struggling :)

Strengthen Your Sentences

I also got her Multiplication Situations unit. This is great for my challenge math group! It is a great introduction to multiplication for them, that I can introduce as a class later this year.

Multiplication Situations Unit

Lastly, I bought her Number Knowledge pack. My kiddos are just getting into all the 3 digit business and this pack is great! Lots of games, activities, and independent work.

Number Knowledge {Place Value and Comparing/Ordering Numbers}

 
What did you buy?  Hop over to Blog Hoppin' and link up!

1 comment:

Rae said...

I found your punctuation activity on Pinterest! I just love it. I am your newest follower :)

 
Pin It button on image hover