Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Science Week Favorite Video/Website

And it's almost hump day! I don't know about anyone else, but it seems to take my kids until about the middle of the day on Tuesday for their classroom behavior to kick in. Mondays are always the worst! But today, they did a really good job getting their work done quietly and quickly!


So anywho, today for Science Week, we are posting our favorite science video/website! Mine is kind of a double-whammy. My school has a subscription to Discovery Education and I L-O-V-E it!


Any topic I could possibly choose (and not just science either) has some kind of video or multimedia to go with it! Matter, animals, bubbles, you name it! You can find anything and they are completely safe and educational! Awesome right?

Right! Have a nice night :)
Sarah

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover