Sunday, October 6, 2013

Peek at my Week! 10/7 and Math Station Help!

So my kiddos and I have been in a rut. They have made so much progress, both socially and academically and they are wonderful kiddos, but we cannot get the hang of my math stations routine. If I leave them for a second, they go crazy!

So I think this is one of those times where I have to say, it's not them, it's me! I need to totally change up my math station routine. Anyone (especially kindergarten teachers) have idea that has really worked for them? I am going to focus on how to play games for the next week or so, but am looking for a way to get my kids to work independently/with partners so I can start pulling groups! Any ideas?

Anywho, beyond this little snafu, we are learning about spiders this week! I am going to try and actually post progress and pictures throughout this week. Taking 2 grad school classes and being on school committees in addition to getting ready to move into my new apartment, I feel like the blog is on the back burner. I promise I'll try harder!



Here is a Peek at my Week! Link up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten and share your visual lesson plans too!





Have a great week!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover