Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Peek at My Week, Oops, and a Freebie!

Here's a little peek into my week! This week, we are reading The Three Billy Goats Gruff! I know it's not very October-y but it's a cute story!

My kiddos are working on retelling and understanding the sequence of a story, so I made these cute little retelling pieces and a sequencing activity for The Three Billy Goats Gruff.



 

 

You can get that freebie here!

Here is the peek at my week! Link up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to share your visual plans too!






And I have to slap my hand. I started a cute little giveaway last week for my new product and naturally I get busy and don't even give one away! I'm horrible. Sorry!



Anyway...congrats Rosey! You win my Fallin' for Fall Math and Literacy Stations! It just goes to show that they save the best for last! You will be receiving an email from me tonight :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover